Friday, May 02, 2008

Year After Year - On Board

Here is another card made with the On Board Accents. After I played with the On Board products so much ....was it last spring??....I haven't for a while. I really like them! I actually made this card about a month ago, before I even knew about May's promotion. I even used the Cutting Mat and Hobby Blade. I felt like I was having a psycho or psychic moment or something! I stamped the graduation cap and congrats with Black Craft ink and embossed with clear. It looks super shiny, but I'm not sure how it will come through on the computer.

Supplies: Stamps - Year After Year, Phrases for a Friend, Canvas; CS - Textured Blue Bayou, Very Vanilla, Soft Sky; Porcelain Prints DP; Ink - Craft Black, Blue Bayou; Accessories - On Board Accents, Cutting Mat, Hobby Blade, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Pewter Jumbo Eyelets, Cropodile, District Ribbon, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Bone Folder

No comments: