1.Typically, what time do you wake up? 6:00 a.m.
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? 9:00 during school, 10:00 during the summer
3. How long have you been a mommy? Almost 17 years
4. How old were you when you became a mom? three weeks shy of 23
5. What is your favorite kids T.V show? Hannah Montana
6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show? Rugrats
7. What is your favorite chore? I hate cleaning bathrooms, but I love it when they are clean.
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Spaghetti & Breadsticks
9. What meal do you cook most often? Tacos / Quesidillas
10. What is your kids favorite meal? Spaghetti & Breadsticks
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? I like it when he takes them to the flea market because it is something they all enjoy.
12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you’re being a mom? C telling me he is trying to be like Jesus, K calling me on his cell from across the room, Z getting excited about naming all the countries in Africa in 57 seconds, B coming to find me for a hug and kiss every few minutes, and when all my kids are getting along at the *same* time!
13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? Alaskan Cruise
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? This morning to buy a new van! :)
15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids? I like to go to movies or out to eat with them.
16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother? I didn't think I would say "grow up!" as much as I do.
17. Name something you do, that your own mom did? Love my kids, no matter what.
18. What is your favorite quality your mom has? Patience
19. What is your favorite kids book? The Giant Jam Sandwich & Seven Silly Eaters
20. What is your favorite advice for new moms? Sleep when they sleep....really! Try to let them go to sleep on their own sooner than we did (you'll be glad you did). Enjoy them!
21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? We don't want to go into that....
22. What is your most joyful moment being a mom? Anytime my kids are truly happy, I'm happy.
23. When was the last time you told one of your kids you loved them? Tonight.
24. When was the last time you were told? Tonight.
I tag Tanya H. and Jodi R. if you'd like to participate. ;)