Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pick a Petal

This is kind of a fun layout for you to try. It uses 12x12 paper, cut into four sections, so you have four 6x6 squares to make four cards. The finished card size is 3x6, just like the Summer Days cards we'll be making at the class on Friday. (Can't wait!) They fit perfectly in the Small Open-End Envelopes.

I've used the Berry Bliss Designer Paper at the bottom. This paper will likely be discontinued in August because it features one of the current "In Color" colors, Perfectly Pomegranate. I've also used the same color of ink and ribbon. The In Colors from this year are really some of my favorites! Last year's grew on me over time, but this year's had me from the minute I saw them! I am really going to miss them. If you need to stock up on any card stock, ribbon, reinkers or Designer Paper that feature any of the In Colors, be sure and do so by August 10th.

No comments: