Saturday, May 24, 2008

Beate's WSC #49


What does that title mean? Well, Beate has a weekend "sketch" challenge (WCS) that anyone can participate in. I've never done it before now, but I always enjoy looking at them. A sketch is a different layout for how to arrange your card. It is fun to see how everyone interprets it.

I know the boys are going to be needing some graduation cards coming up soon. Our school colors are purple and gold, but I decided to go with eggplant and saffron! This one will do for the girls, but I'll have to come up with something different for the guys, or just switch out the Designer Paper for something un-flowery.

This is a cute set is called Great Grads and is found on page 55 of the catalog. The word "graduate" around the big G doesn't show up on the scan, since I stamped it in the saffron color. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the background stamp along the bottom several times so it would match perfectly. The Stamp-a-ma-jig CAN be your friend! I don't know what I'd do without mine.

No comments: