Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Elephant



This elephant is so cute! He comes from the stamp set called Happy Heart Day. I used it at a Valentine's Day Class, where we made Valentine themed things, plus generic items, since it also has stamps that can be used for everyday occasions. The "happy birthday" comes from the Amazing to Zany stamp set. In the background I used the stamp called Dotted. I call those big ones Big Mama stamps! They are as big as a card.

I have a friend with a birthday coming up, so I made this card for her tonight. The layout idea came from a card my sister made a couple of years ago. I've been hanging onto it because I figured if I gave it away I would forget about the cute layout. So now I've copied it, but I'm giving this one away, so I'll still need to hang on to hers! You'd think I could just make a second one, but I don't have time right now. Some day my life will slow down.

No comments: