Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Online Journal

I want to share this website with you because I have really enjoyed it and you might too. It is called LDSJournal.com . It is a free, completely private, easy way to keep a journal online. I've kept a journal at different times, mostly when I was a teenager, but have been terrible as an adult. I've been doing this for a few weeks now and it is so much easier for me.

If you'd like to check it out, click on the link and then on Take a Tour. It can explain the benefits much better than me and you can hear the testimonials. If you are one of those fancy people who can do things from your phone, you can even do journal entries that way! I'm excited to use the "All About Me" feature and catch up on all of the things I've slacked on for the last oh.......we won't say how many years.

No comments: