Monday, May 05, 2008

Summer Days Simply Scrappin' Card Class!


Today my Simply Scrappin' Kit came for the next class. I had a ball making the cards for it. They were so fast and easy! I think you'll really enjoy this class. There are several options available. You can choose to make a full kit (32 cards - 2 each of 16 designs) or a half kit (16 cards - 1 each of 16 designs). Originally I had the Small Open-End Envelopes automatically included with this class, but I've added the option of choosing them or not, since some of you already own them.



This class will be held on Friday, May 23, with a morning and evening class. See my website for complete details. These are 8 of the cards we'll be making and I'll post the other 8 in a day or two. Let me know if you have questions. I know it is very different from what I usually do, but I think you'll really have a great time!

1 comment:

cherrystones said...

AGH! I love these, Kari. What a great way to use a Simply Scrappin' Kit. Love it!