Monday, July 28, 2008

Time to start making you jealous!


I think I've almost recovered from Thursday's Cards in Motion Class. It always takes me a few days. I'm going to start showing you what you missed at this fabulous class! This is the Double Slider Card we made. We took colors from the Bali Breeze Designer Paper and oooohh was it neat looking! Not something I would've normally put together. We had a huge turnout and a great time. Thanks to my stampin' partner, Teri for her help on this class and for taking all of these pictures of the cards.
My next event will be the New Catalog Open House on Saturday, August 16th from 6-8 p.m. See the info on the right sidebar for some details and you can email me for the complete invitation. It is always a great evening, with free, simple make & takes. If you've never stamped before, this is a perfect evening for you!
I'm not sure when my next class will be. It is Marching Band season, beginning next Monday, so that takes up a ton of my time, since I'm a "band mom"!

No comments: