Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cards in Motion Class! / Waterfall Card


On Thursday, July 24 my friend Teri and I will be having a Cards in Motion Class at my home. See class details on the right side bar. We'll be making a Waterfall Card that night, possibly something like the one shown here. I got this idea from SCS. I hadn't thought of using the Round Tab Punch for the pull lever before, but it is perfect! I think we used ribbon at the last class. This one slides really nice. The kids can't stop playing wth it! The boat color on this one really does match the Brilliant Blue paper. It is kind of irritating that it never matches once it is scanned.
Also on the class agenda is a View Master card, as shown on Teri's blog, and a Spring card. We are working out the others as we speak. Keep in mind that last minute inspiration comes once in a while and these cards are all just possibilites! ;)

The discontinued accessories lists will be out by the time this class will be held, so this will be a good chance to get those last orders in for your favorite accessories, plus the stamp sets you can't live without from the retiring stamp set list.

No comments: