Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tag ~ Unimportant Things

I've been tagged by Melissa and asked to list 6 unimportant things about myself, so......

  1. It really bugs me when people spell my name wrong. I really try to spell other people's names right because this annoys me so much. Not when they are first getting to know me, but if they've known me for a while.......
  2. I hate humidity and will never get used to it as long as I live, neither will my hair.
  3. I'm a worrier.
  4. I think everyone should be required to use email and check it.....at least twice a day. No more phones.
  5. When I have a headache, I have to sleep on the side of my head that hurts, otherwise it feels like a slow-moving lava lamp moving to the other side of my head!
  6. I'm a homebody and would prefer to just stay home all the time if I could.

This is almost a list of my annoyances....sorry! I'll tag Karen T., and Teri S. Yes Karen, I'll walk you through how to do it step by step! ;)

No comments: