Saturday, July 19, 2008

New In Colors!

Here is just a horrible picture of the NEW 2008-2009 In Colors! :( Sorry about that! At least you can read the new names. The scan just doesn't do them justice, as often happens. The Pink Pirouette is brighter, most of the others aren't as bright as they appear here. I can't wait to show them to you in person! I really like them and love the things I've seen done with them so far. My group is working on a swap right now with items from the new catalog, including these new colors, which will available beginning August 11th.

Now for the CURRENT 2007-2008 In Colors: I had no clue this would happen, but they are already starting to sell out of things. The Blue Bayou & Purely Pomegranate Stitched Ribbons are already gone for good! The official list won't be released until Monday, but those two items were listed on our demonstrator site Thursday. I just wanted to give you a heads up. This could possibly happen to other items too.

No comments: