Monday, October 06, 2008

3x3 Birthday

This is a real quick little 3x3 card that I made for my church group swap. The Designer Paper is actually from the Ski Slope package in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Yes - it's Christmas paper, but as you can see, it can easily double as other things. Most of the patterns in that package can do the same type of thing. The stamps I used are from the Voila stamp set. I don't have a tons of sets right now. I really need to re-stock, but Richard isn't going for the idea, so I had to get creative. If you don't know what the Voila set is, it is the "chef" set! It's all coming together for you if you're a stamper now, right?!?

I actually started on my Christmas cards yesterday during General Conference! That is a first for me (doing them this early, I mean). Last year I didn't even do any. That is also a first, since I became a stamper 14 years ago. I felt awful about it, and have gotten several lectures from people who usually receive them, but my body just couldn't do them. I figured if I start now, I'll be able to handle it!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love it! The colors look really nice and that's a great way to use that set.