Friday, August 07, 2009

Grand Finale, pt 10

This is the last card from the Grand Finale class back in June. It is the same layout as this card that I showed quite a while ago. The Whisper White Organza ribbon was definitely a highlight! It is so pretty and shiny in person. Perfect for wedding invitations. Everyone liked how the Big Shot Movers & Shapers Die worked to get the piece cut out. I've explained it on the previous card, so I won't explain it again, but it is still really cool! :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It has been an unbelievably crazy week! Two of the boys have had birthdays, a Primary Quarterly Activity to plan and pull off, Marching Band started, plus three migraines! I'm hoping things calm down a little very soon.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Man! You have been busy! I hope the boys had great b-day's. Love this card -- it's so pretty! That organza ribbon is awsome.