Monday, August 18, 2008

Happiness Always, part 4

Okay, okay, I'm going to try to stop with the Happiness Always, after this card, but isn't it kinda cute? This was one of the free make & takes at my Open House on Saturday. I wish the colors scanned a little nicer, but you get the idea. There is some Pink Pirouette in there somewhere. Use your imagination!


I checked out my sitemeter today, and thought I had some kind of blog stalkin' going on! Then I clicked on that person's blog and realized I had actually visited it many times myself, have it listed in my "favorites", etc. I still couldn't quite figure out why her address was coming up so many times on my sitemeter. Then I read down a ways, and she had my blog listed, along with a few others, in a post called "Newly Discovered". So I want to send a thank you out to Allison at Stampin' When I Can for mentioning Oink, Ink. to her stampin' friends. I told my husband I feel guilty that I've been so boring on here lately! If any of you are band moms I know you can understand what we are going through getting these kids ready. Pictures are tomorrow. I hemmed the last uniform and patched the last hole tonight, so they should look marvelous and I can get back to stampin, I hope! ;)

1 comment:

Jodi Reeve said...

You don't want a blog stocker?