Thursday, August 07, 2008

Happiness Always, part 2

Here is another card using the Happiness Always set, that I've used on the card above. It is a new Level 3 Hostess Set in the Fall/Winter Catalog. I have to say, I really like it! The images are great. The only down side to it for me is that it is a double mounted set. That means both sides of the wood have a piece of rubber mounted on them, like some of our alphabets. I don't mind the alphabets being this way at all, but this set was a little tricky to work with for some reason. I got used to it and it is fine now.

Since this is a Two-Step Stampin' set, I wanted to use the butterfly in that way. The images are so detailed, it took some time to find some ink colors that would work well together and still show up nicely. Lavender Lace stamped off once and Elegant Eggplant ended up working out.
"Wonderful" is available in the Warm Words set. It is going to go on the Dormant List for the Fall/Winter Catalog. That just means it won't be featured in the catalog, but is still available for purchase.

No comments: