Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fresh Cuts

A little taste of fall for you! I love fall and colors that relate to it, but especially the weather. I can't wait for it to get here. We've been spoiled by some nice weather the last week or two and then the reality of summer hit us again the last few days. I'm definitely not a summer person.

This was the other card the open house attendees made last weekend. They colored the flowers with an Aqua Painter and ink from the pads. I tried so hard not to have a bow on it, but HAD to add one at the last minute. It was driving me absolutely crazy to have a flat card. Is anyone else like this???

1 comment:

Karen said...

LOVE, love, love the colors! I'm a fall person too. I love everything about it. And, YES, I do have to have a bow or something on all of my cards or it just doesn't look right.