Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wonderful You Smear

When Wonderful You went on special, I had been wanting it for a while. I ordered it right away. My friend Cindy was wanting some ideas for a class she was working on, so this is one of the ones I threw together quickly. I'm trying to remember how I inked up the flower. ?????? I think I did the bold stamp with markers and the line stamp with StazOn. After stamping it, I gave the card stock a couple of squirts with a water spray bottle, then let the card stock dry. That is where the smeared look comes from. Some guests at a workshop thought they had spilled something on it. Nope ~ that look was actually on purpose! The artichoke card stock has the big Paisley stamp on it with VersaMark ink. That stamp makes the best backgrounds! The ribbon comes from the Theater Ribbon Originals.

No comments: