Saturday, June 28, 2008

Circle of Friendship / Cute Layout

This is one of my favorite layouts ever! The main card is cut 4 1/4" x 9 3/4" and scored at 5 1/2". The top Designer Paper is cut 4x4" and the bottom is cut 4"x 1 1/2".



The circles are attached on the bottom half only, just to the back of the card, with 2 Dimensionals. Then I've punched a 1 3/8" half circle (a little more than a half circle) out of the top part of the card. That part of the card hooks behind the top part of the circle and stays in place by the top part of the circle.



Man - this is hard to explain with words! Easy to show in person though. If you have questions, leave a comment and I'll try to explain a little better. My friend Teri introduced me to this layout and we have used it to death! We love it! The stamp set I used for the polka dot background was Polka Dots & Petals. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get it lined up perfectly.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

That's a great card!