Thursday, February 26, 2009

Botanical Blooms

Botanical Blooms is another one of the FREE stamp sets available through the end of March with a $50 order. This card uses that set. As usual, the color is very odd compared to the original! Those of you who will be receiving this card in the swap can testify! ;) I've used Cameo Coral and Rose Red ink. The brad is from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware kit. I keep forgetting about that kit, but it has so many fun pieces in it!

I made this card out of a 6x6 piece of card stock. I like the size because you can get four out of a 12x12 sheet. Our Small Open-End Envelopes are just a little bit big for this size of card, but they are what I like to use for them.

Sorry I've been so absent from blog world. Things have just been busy, busy, busy!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love it! That pattern paper is so very yummy. I love the bright colors.

Tanya said...

Fun card!