Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Class, card 4

Here is the fourth card we made in the Sale-A-Bration Class. You may recognize the design from a card I made a couple of months ago. You can see it here. I love that card made with the Pacific Point color, but I didn't have enough of that ribbon, so I used a color chart to come up with these different colors. On almost all of the cards this time, I tried to use colors that we don't normally put together. I liked the results!

Don't forget that you only have until March 31st to take advantage of the FREE items available during Sale-A-Bration! Order Online or by calling or emailing me. (If you order online, just don't forget to add your free items!)

1 comment:

Karen said...

The colors really are funky and fun! This is an awesome set to own, it makes cards quick and easy with the punches!