Saturday, January 24, 2009

Polka Dot Punches - Texturz Die

I got my first order from the new catalog on Wednesday! Most of it was card stock, etc. in preparation for next week's class, but I did get a few new fun things, including these cute Corduroy Buttons and one set of the new Texturz Dies that work with the Big Shot. (You get 6 different textures in one set!) They make the card stock have the textured look, like you see with the dots on the Chocolate Chip paper on this card. The "dots" are probably the most blah out of the six that I got, but they really looked the best with this card!

This is the other card that I did for the swap I talked about in a recent post. I decided to hurry and make an extra card for everyone so they would have something new to show their customers in case they hadn't ordered these new items yet.

Do you have the Big Shot yet? Have you tried the Big Shot yet? I just can't say enough about it. When it first came out, I told my friend Cindy "there is NO WAY I'm getting that thing." I was convinced not long after that I needed it, and have been so glad ever since. I know it is a big ticket item, so it is the perfect thing to add to your Hostess Wish List, and set a date for a workshop! Why not earn it for FREE? Stampin' Up! has added some great dies to this catalog and will continue adding more. Sale-A-Bration (Feb. 1 - Mar. 31) is the best time of year to set your sights on the big ticket items, because you'll get additional benefits all the way around. See this post for additional information.

1 comment:

Karen said...

WOW! What a great card. I absolutely love the colors and those buttons are on my wish list!!! Jake laughed at me when I said I wanted the Big Shot! One of these days...