Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Phrases for a Friend

Thanks to Tanya, my downline and bloggin' buddy for guiding me through the Friday the 13th fiasco. It is all figured out and things are find now!

Don't you love this Designer Paper??? It is one of my favorite packages, and will only be available until June 30th. It is the Afternoon Tea DP and is featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog on the right hand side of my blog. The stamp set has four stamps in it and is called Phrases for a Friend. It has this stamp, plus Congratulations, Thanks So Much and Celebrate You. It also uses several of the In Colors: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava. These will all be retired August 10th. For the phrase, I inked the whole stamp with the Groovy Guava ink pad, then used the Chocolate Chip marker to ink the "you" and also outline the "thinking of" a little bit. Sounds a teensy bit complicated but it wasn't really.

No comments: